What Does a CTE Diploma Means To Me?




       The difference between the regents diploma and advanced regents diploma is that having advanced regents diploma provides a better than just having a normal regents diploma. Regents diplomas are optional and typically offered for college-bound and high school students. Also to require the advanced regents diploma you have to have 65 or more on 9 exams. You have to take the English Language Arts, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Global History,U.S. History & Geography,Living Environment, Earth Science, additional regents exam approved by state, and LOTE exam. The requirement for a regents diploma is English Language Art, any social studies regents exam, additional regents exam approved by the state, passing one math regents and one science regents. You have to get 65 or more on these 5 exams. To get the CTE Endorsement diploma the requirements is alternative credit and assessment requirements to earn a CTE diploma endorsement 
      Having to achieve the CTE Endorsements diploma would benefit me personally. It will benefit me because since I am already in a CTE class it will help me find a good college that involves with technical endorsements. Also, I can be able to have a high salary or a good salary because of this diploma. In addition, I am learning something and receiving a diploma that not a lot people have. The unique benefits of obtaining the CTE endorsements through the Web Design Academy is that it can make me look because of having another seal that says I have a CTE Endorsements. Also, me and my friends are achieving this together in the Web Design Academy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do FileZilla,CoreFTP, and CyberDuck have in common?

Current Events#3

Google Trip