WBL Workshop #2

         In today workshops we learned about our career DNA. DNA stands for Dynamic Natural Abilities. Another way we say it is Holland Interest Code. It tells us whether we are Realsitic, Social, Artistic, Conventional, Investigators, or/and Enterprising. In the packet Ms.Lopez gave to us inside the packet it has many ways to help you indicate what your personalities or DNA is. My Holland Interest Code is RSA. Which is Realistic, Social, and Artisitic. I am realistic because in the packet page 10 it helps me indicate what's my Holland Interest Code is. I like to be active most of the time, often athletic like riding bikes and playing basketball outside with my friends. I also enjoy working with tools and equipment. I am also Social because I like to help people who I can be able to help. I like to help because my grandma and my parents are old and I want them to be resting. I also know each person in the world is precious to at least one person in their heart and mind. Whenever I see old people struggling I help them out as much as I can. I also value my friendships, family and my loves because they have been through bad and good times with me. We might argue but we always somehow make up regardless if it's my family members or my friends. I am also Artistic because I express myself through my dance and how I dress up. I express myself being Tibetan and Nepali by dancing Tibetan dance and Nepali dance in occasion I and my group members have to perform.
I think my career might be in Hospitality and Tourism. Hospitality and Tourism is about the management, marketing and operations of restaurants and other food services, lodging, attractions and recreation events, and travel-related services. I would like to travel around having fun while doing my work in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do FileZilla,CoreFTP, and CyberDuck have in common?

Current Events#3

Google Trip